Lehi Business Law Attorney
Business Litigation in Utah County
Whether you are an individual with business investments as part of your total asset management strategy, a business owner trying to grow your business, or an employee tasked with obtaining legal help for your business, Gibson Law Firm can help you to deal with the myriad legal issues surrounding the investment in or operation of a business enterprise. With Gibson Law Firm as a partner, you can trust that any legal issues that arise will be handled professionally and efficiently, allowing you to focus on helping the business grow.
To speak to our Lehi business lawyer about your legal needs, call (877) 540-4416 or contact us online.
What Is Business Litigation?
Business litigation is the process of resolving various legal disputes between a business entity and another party, such as an employee, a shareholder, or even another business. Such disputes are common; nearly all businesses will face litigation at some point or another.
Some examples of common business disputes include:
- Breaches of contract
- Partner and shareholder disagreements
- Intellectual property claims
- Employee lawsuits
- Vendor and business partner disputes
- Insurance claims
- Commercial real estate disputes
Disputes may also arise during the sale, merger, or acquisition of a company. In any case, it is always wise to hire an experienced business lawyer who can not only protect your rights during a business dispute but also ensure that your best interests are kept at the forefront of your case.
How Our Business Lawyer Can Help
At Gibson Law Firm, we assist clients throughout Utah County with all types of business litigation and related matters. Our clients comprise small business owners, corporate entities, business partners, shareholders, investors, entrepreneurs, and others. We have a long history of success and are known for our personalized approach.
Some of our areas of focus include:
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation: We can help you draft and negotiate all types of business contracts, including employment contracts, vendor contracts, shareholder agreements, and more. We can also assist you in resolving a variety of contract disputes, including breaches of contract and other issues.
- Entity Formation and Governance: Gibson Law Firm can help you establish a solid foundation for your business to help ensure its continued, long-term success. This begins with proper entity formation and governance. From drafting documents to obtaining licenses to negotiating contracts, we are ready to help your business thrive.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Our firm can help you navigate a business merger or acquisition, whether you are the acquiring entity or the one being acquired. We understand the many nuanced issues that can arise with mergers and acquisitions and are prepared to protect your business’s continued success.
- Data Privacy Compliance: In today’s world, data privacy compliance is a critical element of running a successful business. Gibson Law Firm can help ensure that any data your business maintains complies with HIPAA/HITECH and other applicable data privacy laws. Reach out to us today to learn more.
We also regularly assist our clients with obtaining and maintaining business licenses, business dissolution, franchise law, and startup/small business concerns. No matter the issue at hand, you can trust our Lehi business lawyer to protect your rights and the future success of your business.